Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Gentle Nest Gift Card!
Purchasing a gift card:
- Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
- A recipient redeems the monetary value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. Unlike gift certificates, a gift card holds a balance which can be spent over multiple transactions.
- Once purchased, you should receive a personalized email notification containing a unique URL which you must visit to view your online gift card.
- If you want to purchase a gift card for a third party, you must forward the gift card email to the gift card recipient.
- An online gift card contains:
- The gift card code, used at checkout to redeem the value of the gift card when purchasing a product from Gentle Nest at a later time.
- A print button, for obtaining a paper copy of the gift card.
- A start shopping button, for quickly navigating back to Gentle Nest.